Natural Cancer Therapy at The Get Well Center

The Get Well Center is passionate about providing holistic healing and alternative medicine for our patients. We believe that the more natural a medication is, the better off our patients are. Cancer therapy is one of our niche offerings. In this blog, we’ll be discussing the natural cancer therapy options we can provide here at the Get Well Center in Mansfield, Ohio!


Get Well Center Mansfield Ohio
The Get Well Center in Mansfield, Ohio, is pleased to offer holistic healing and natural cancer therapy options.


We believe that several therapeutic modalities when given alone or with targeted low-dose chemotherapy have been shown to dramatically increase survival times in virtually all stages and most cancer types. They also augment the base treatment efficacy in tumor cell destruction and help fortify the body’s immune system thus minimizing side effects. These include:


  • Insulin Potentiated Therapy (IPT) for Cancer, Arthritis, and Infections
  • Specific Cancer cell Enzyme Inhibitors (Poly MVA)
  • Targeting Agents (Hyaluronic Acid
  • Immune Therapy: Natural killer cell stimulants (AHCC, MGNIII, Iscador, Shark Cartilage)
  • Tumor cell fibrin coating inhibitors (Wobenzyme)
  • Angiogenesis Inhibitors (Cox II)
  • Oxygenation Therapies: H202, Ozone, Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy
  • Mild Silver Protein 1200
  • Mild Silver Protein 1200, even in low doses routinely kills bacteria, viruses, fungi, and mycoplasmas
  • High-dose vitamin C (non-corn base) IV therapy
  • Oxygen therapy
  • Lymphatic therapy light beam generator with ozone
  • Mild silver protein 1200 IV for viral, bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections
  • Detoxification: ion cleanse, liver cleanse, colon cleanse, infrared sauna, coffee enema, chelation (oral and IV)
  • Hyperthermia: far infrared sauna with ozone
  • Exercise: free gym access
  • Nutritional therapy

We know it can be hard to know what you should and should not eat when dealing with cancer. That’s why we offer personalized care with an organic cancer diet PO and nutrition IVs, so you don’t have to be afraid of aggravating medication side effects.

The Get Well Center is all about giving our patients the best, most natural treatments possible. While our main goal might be to treat your cancer, we also understand that you are much more than a disease. Therefore, we do not simply treat a disease. We treat the whole person. We want you to be empowered to lead a healthy, long life. To learn more about our natural cancer therapy options, we encourage you to call the office at (419) 524-2676 to schedule an appointment.

Comments

  1. I got tested for herpes early this 6 months ago, I experienced dark urine and ribs pain so I went to the hospital for treatment and I was diagnosed with Herpes. The doctor gave me anti-retroviral drugs to slow down the viral load which later worsens the ailment because the drugs weren’t effective and I was so scared because they say it has no cure, out of frustration I told my friend about it and luckily he told me he ones battled the same problem in the past but he was saved by dr_azago, He gave me his contact and reached him and I became well and tested negative after the treatment. Here is his contact if you have such a case. you can contact him thanks
    Contact him on>drazagoherbalcenter@yahoo.com
    or WhatsApp him >+23490598699991

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr. agbomina for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Diabetes since 2013 and taking medications, I wasn't satisfied and needed to get the Diabetes out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for Diabetes and then i saw a testimony about Dr. agbomina on how he cured illness with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through DHL COURIER SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 4 days later I was cured from DIABETES, Dr. Agbomina truly, you are great. Kindly contact him through. / EMAIL= dragbonherbalmedicine@gmail.com WhatsApp or Call= +2348050495479 GOD BLESS YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Foods that Lower Your Risk of Cancer

Alternative Cancer Therapies and Your Diet - helping Your Body Fight the Good Fight